You can type here any text you want

3.8 parts interchange question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

montess408

hey i am looking at a regal that has a 3.8 2bbl . and i was wondering if they had the same internals as the turbo version ?(rod, crank , piston's )
the reason i am asking is i would like to put on some headers along with a edelbrock intake and 4bbl and get a 100-150 shot of nitrous

or i was thinking of geting a supercharger off a newer 3800 car along with the heads and ecu and go that way if i can get it a good price will the newer heads bolt up to the older blocks ?

i am just lookng to put a little bit more power in the motor if i get the car with out puting a bunch of money in to it

thanks !

hey i am looking at a regal that has a 3.8 2bbl . and i was wondering if they had the same internals as the turbo version ?(rod, crank , piston's )
or i was thinking of geting a supercharger off a newer 3800 car along with the heads and ecu and go that way if i can get it a good price will the newer heads bolt up to the older blocks ?

thanks !

What year Regal? Depending on year some of the parts are the same. None of the parts from a 3800 will fit. It's a completely different motor.

Back