You can type here any text you want

3 inch down pipe + test pipe and oem GN gas tank going to BG

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

leirch

So I listed the downpipe to go to Norwalk but that got cancelled. I plan to go down to BG on Wed or Thursday(oct14-15)

I'll be bringing this downpipe + test pipe that was originally on my car that I bought in 2011, I was told it was purchased from hartline. I had an o2 bung welded in for XFI, zero issues with downpipe, just went to an external gate setup. 400 delivered to BG or on the way to BG from 45806.

Also has an OEM nice condition gas tank that came in my car, does not come with sending unit or fuel pump, I plan to keep them for another project. This gas tank was cleaned up and painted/sealed by the previous owner(s), as you can see in the pictures, its in solid condition and cleans up well. It has the GN baffle. I know there is a dent on the bottom corner of the tank but never affected fuel delivery. Overall a very nice tank. I would like 100 for this but will accept a reasonable offer.

IMG_0412.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0416.JPG

Back