You can type here any text you want

3 kills in one week

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

justabuickv6

I hardly ever drive my car to work. But, on the days that I do, I always get in to a race on the same stretch of road.

1) Cruising and I notice a Saleen Mustang speeding up behind me. I slow down as he pulls up. We run 5 times. Two from a red light and three from a roll. I killed him in all runs. He gave me the thumbs up and did a u-turn.

2) Same stretch of road, but this time a GT. It was even worse.

3) Same stretch of road. I was sitting at a red light and noticed a SS Camaro was up ahead waiting on me. I made it up to him and it was on. First was from about a 35 roll, he got about two cars on me and then I reeled him in. As soon as my bumper passed his door, I let off. He gave the the thumbs up and did a u-turn. This car ran pretty good. It sounded stronger. I sure wish I wouldn't have disconnected my battery the night before because I lost all my presets in my TurboTweak chip. I was down about 4 degrees of timing. And to boot, I didn't lock the converter which is good for 5MPH in my car.

Nice runs.
I'm lucky if 3 people challenge me on the street in a year.

Back