3" or bigger downpipe

nastynavy

I would like to purchase a 3" or bigger downpipe. I have a stainless 3" ATR that is in good shape. The puck is being finicky and not letting me adjust the boost over 22lbs. Would like to trade if possible. I have a nice set of T wheels and some other things. Let me know what you have.

I would like to purchase a 3" or bigger downpipe. I have a stainless 3" ATR that is in good shape. The puck is being finicky and not letting me adjust the boost over 22lbs. Would like to trade if possible. I have a nice set of T wheels and some other things. Let me know what you have.

that puck can be replaced or repaired

I've got a kirbans 3" stainless that is Brand new. $175 shipped
image.jpg

Thanks for the replies so far. Venus I will keep this in mind.

Castrol if I decide to sell I will let you know.

I have had the puck fixed by ATR years ago but it is catching again. It goes from 22lbs of boost to over 30lbs with a half turn. Anyone have luck redoing theirs?

Thanks for the replies so far. Venus I will keep this in mind.

Castrol if I decide to sell I will let you know.

I have had the puck fixed by ATR years ago but it is catching again. It goes from 22lbs of boost to over 30lbs with a half turn. Anyone have luck redoing theirs?

does the puck swing open freely with no resistance .. even when its hot ? or are you saying when hot that it starts to bind and catch ?