You can type here any text you want

30" wheels?...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
While driving around Cinci last week, I stopped at a car audio place. In the entrance, there is this HUGE Dayton wire rim. It came up to my chest, so I guess we're looking at at least 4'! I asked the guy sitting next to the rim on some prefab speaker boxes what the heck could possibly fit that rim, he said "I don't know, but it must have some huge fenderwells." :biggrin:

I love it!!!

No one has even seen anything like that on the west coast. You would most definately be the talk of the town. I would love to do it, not to a TR of course but to a G-body probably a 2 door 78 malibu. Those things are so small, with those big a$$ rims whew!

those wheels are 26 inch i bought the dvd and it shows those same cars and the the owners 30 inch wheels arent out yet there is a guy with a half monte carlo and half cutlass with 28 inch wheels check the site out u will laugh yourself silly eastcoastryders.com

Either these retards don't get it, or I don't.

I guess as long as the rims are big and shiny it does not matter if they are UGLY, and if the stance is well......completely FUBAR'ed? This does not look good. The stance and wheel fitment make the car. This ghetto sh!t does not.

Why do people spend so much money to make wheels fit as bad as they possibly can? This is even goofier than the little 13" bicycle wheels that stick a foot out past fenders that the "homies" love.

Must.....resist..urge.........to say.......politically ...........incorrect ...things.

To each his own. GHETTO or whatever you want to call it, but I grant you this, it will happen in your town. :confused: These guys are just the first to do it.

There is actually a magazine dedicated to this insane crap!

vader87 said:
There is actually a magazine dedicated to this insane crap!

i saw it today, theres a g body in there half cutless half monte, with huge wheels and major suspension mods...

Hey Wrath?

U brought ur car over (the one time U drove it last year) and it had those 26" wheels on it so who U crappin? :biggrin: I heard u were lookin for a 4.88 gear so u could still have the mileage on the expressway! :eek: . <---------"Oh no he didnt"...."Yes he did".

if i ever have money to burn, i am going to build a car like that. big old lift kit and the biggest rims available. just because its hilarious. its impractical and ridiculous, but i would totally drive it.

85HOT-T said:
Yeah, I just threw up in my mouth a little. I like big wheels, but IMO, it only comes AFTER you slam the car DOWN....then stuff a big wheel in it. BUT a 4" lift , or more (12" on those...) that just makes my acid reflux act up.
"I gotta cadillac on 26s, I'm in G.A....." Ludicris "Georgia"

Here is the magazine. Please...not everyone rush out and buy them, I don't have my copy yet! ;)

Attachments

• 01cover_200.jpg
    01cover_200.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 112
I figured out how I am going to make my millions. I am going to make a wheel that does not run on a tire. I would not be limitied to tire sizes. That way I can make a 36" wheel, and these "DONK" idiots would eat it up. I mean, they obviously don't care about function so who cares? As long as it's big and shiny. Hell, maybe I should just go look for some old wagon wheels, cover em in aluminum foil and chrome them. Ya feel me? Dat's how I's be gettin down an sh!t playboy.

:rolleyes:

Sorry

Heres my peace, if I see someone destroy a regal or monte that way, well lets just say im driving a 1984 scottsdale with 15 inches of suspension lift, and 40 inch mud boggers, and i'd love to yank those axles right out from underneath those cars!!!!!

Back