You can type here any text you want

350z

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pjnutt

Last night I was on my way home from a Tigers game. I was driving my 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora b/c there's NO WAY the GN goes to downtown Detroit. Some fool pulls up in a 350Z all revving his engine, thinking he's all bad at a light. So, I turn to my buddy, watch this. So, we dart off from the light and I take the guy by a fender up to 70. I could hear him winding out the tranny on the Z, must have been a manual with an idiot who doesn't know how to shift b/c I know the old Aurora just isn't THAT fast. Oh how I wish I would have been driving the GN, how come no body wants to mess with me in the GN? Oh well, maybe sometime this summer. Anyone ever come across a 350Z in a TR? They must be dogs.

PjNutt

actually i was going to ask this question too. my mom just got an 07 350z m6. i recently got my we4 and she wants to race for dough ( like 10 bucks). my question, do i have a chance? both cars are bone freakin stock.

I've handle one quit easily with the White car... All stock and running E-85.
They have no torque down low. I was wondering about the "FairLady Z". I heard one today and it sounded good haven't had a chance to run across one of those yet. :biggrin:

So the Aurora had the 4.0 V8?? I used to have a 1998 Cadillac STS with the 4.6 Northstar. I love that car and what an engine :smile: I was able to run down a G35 in that car pretty easy.

actually i was going to ask this question too. my mom just got an 07 350z m6. i recently got my we4 and she wants to race for dough ( like 10 bucks). my question, do i have a chance? both cars are bone freakin stock.

Build boost, get traction = its over :wink:

I've handle one quit easily with the White car... All stock and running E-85.
They have no torque down low. I was wondering about the "FairLady Z". I heard one today and it sounded good haven't had a chance to run across one of those yet. :biggrin:

The fairlady z and the nismo z for that matter have nothing different performance wise than a regular one.:eek:

Yeap, 4.0 Baby NorthStar. She still has some get up and go, nothing like the GN. 130K+ on the clock, hopefully she gets me to 200K so I can keep spending money on the GN!

I ran a nice looking black 350Z last year. Probably beat him by a few bus lengths up to about 80mph then I figured why bother. Those things are SLOW.........;)

Ken B.

if those cars are well-driven with a manual, they can eek out a high 13... about the same time our cars run stock. however, if there is anything at all done to a TR, it will dust a z. you'd probably win since her car is new and she's probably not used to driving it, but just to be sure, put an adjustable wastegate on there and run 16 psi. then it would be a done deal!

For the price of those "Sports cars" the buyers should insist on a recall because they are dog slow.

350z, this is no sport/fast car in my eyes. looks good and suspension feel like a roush mustang.

I hear the kids talking about turbocharger 350z. Where?, what is the CR on the motor?.

Stock compression is a little over 10:1, but those things with a dished piston and a turbo kit with a stand alone ecm are no laughing matter, they run almost as good as a built GN with all that stuff.

Stock compression is a little over 10:1, but those things with a dished piston and a turbo kit with a stand alone ecm are no laughing matter, they run almost as good as a built GN with all that stuff.

So you have to add another several thousand to get a decent running car....thats a good deal if i ever heard one.

my gf took out a 350Z handilywith her wrx wagon.:biggrin: Those Z car are too heavy and completely gutless. They look nice but have no cajones... If you're driving your TR don't waste your gas. It is not even a little bit of a challenge.

Back