You can type here any text you want

#359 is on again with 10 miles this time

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Drove by last night, cover is off car, a Ford Explorer is parked sideways across the building so you can't easily see through the window that it is uncovered now...

I was just up there at the end of last week, the car had been sold for an undisclosed amount & was awaiting transport. Someone purchased a very nice car, i'm jealous!!

Does anyone know what number GNX is @ the Cherry Hill Dealership in Long Beach CA

I always hear about it, and he wont sale it for any amount of cash, from what I hear and has had offers of over 100k for it. :eek:

I always hear about it, and he wont sale it for any amount of cash, from what I hear and has had offers of over 100k for it. :eek:

Ask Gary Wells, he knows a lot about that car in Long Beach. Its right by where he lives and from what he says that GNX has been there for some time. I dont know if its ever been sold.

I was just talking to Gary about it just yesterday

He says it is on the showroom floor right in front of the owners office and the guy will never sale it, Gary says he does not recall the #.
Oh and it is Signal Hill and not Cherry Hill, my buddy says he talked to the guy that worked there and still has the stickers and plastic on the seats and looks smells brand new. He also says it has never been registered and still has no plates, " A real Model". He believes it is in between the 1-10. I will confirm soon.

He says it is on the showroom floor right in front of the owners office and the guy will never sale it, Gary says he does not recall the #.
Oh and it is Signal Hill and not Cherry Hill, my buddy says he talked to the guy that worked there and still has the stickers and plastic on the seats and looks smells brand new. He also says it has never been registered and still has no plates, " A real Model". He believes it is in between the 1-10. I will confirm soon.

I want to check it out one of these days. Let us know what you find out.

Back