You can type here any text you want

390/45R15 M&H's... could they fit under our cars??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adam Connell

Monster Truckin since 87'
Well... Im thinking hard about going with the MT 325s and notching. Mostly for show, but the car has some new stuff and it's getting ready to be mid 11s so I guess the new fat tires wont hurt...

Well I see M&H makes a 390 drag radial... could you fit that tire under these cars with a good notch? I think the section width was 14.8ish the tread was 12.1 and the tire is 29.5in tall...

This is more of a "what if" post than anything so dont go jumping on me for not "needing" that much rubber... I just think it would look sick :D Im already going to notch the car anyways so Im just thinkin out loud right now.

Is this too much tire for just notching or would the car need a complete back half?

Would be a shame to have that much extra weight if you don't even need it. Don't do the "huge tires for show" thing, I did that last year and ended up selling that setup.

Anyways, sounds like it would be a back half job to me. Guys are notching halfway into the frame rail just to fit 325s.

Back