You can type here any text you want

3rd brake light socket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3rdturbocar

addicted to boost
Looking for a 3rd brake light socket assembly. I will buy the whole 3rd brake light assembly if need be but only need the actual bulb socket as mine is broken, thanks

I swear these things (the white plastic inside the assembly) break if a person even blows on them. They get very hot and the type of plastic used was never going to make it 35+ years later. We have seen this numerous times. Maybe someone can make this part again for us :) ??

Exactly, I didn’t realize no one reproduces them now. Just found a guy on FB market place that has one. Waiting to hear back.

Attachments

• IMG_9119.jpeg
    IMG_9119.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
I have a few 3rd brake light parts.
$20 each plus shipping. The lamp assembly is missing the locking tab.
Not melted.
PayPal to friends or add fee. Parts are in 73115 area, metro Oklahoma city
20231122_114331.jpg

Thanks everyone, I actually was able to buy one from one of the members on here. You guys are all great!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Well unfortunately I was scammed on here, didn't think that would happen but some a@#$ got me for $300.00 so still looking for a 3rd brake light socket and possibly a 145mph speedometer if anyone actually has one for sale.

Well unfortunately I was scammed on here, didn't think that would happen but some a@#$ got me for $300.00 so still looking for a 3rd brake light socket and possibly a 145mph speedometer if anyone actually has one for sale.
Name the perpetrator.

John Lubinski has a complete 3rd brake light for $30

Attachments

• IMG_4695.png
    IMG_4695.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Was one of the thiefs Digitails?

Name the perpetrator.
As crazy as it is I received a message that I can't even find on here saying a Peter Houschka had the 3rd brake light and a 145 speedometer for sale. Here is his email address; peterhouschka283@gmail.com I didn't think anything of it possibly being a scam on here but I never received either and now the guy stopped answering my emails. I should have screen shotted the message at the tie but didn't. I will attach the email correspondence just so everyone else is aware in the future should he try to scam someone else.

here are some of the emails

Attachments

• scam 1.jpg
    scam 1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 25
  • scam 2.jpg
    scam 2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
  • scam 3.jpg
    scam 3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 17
  • scam 4.PNG