4.1 Block, Ported Heads, and stuff for sale

Yeah I noticed that...I have what looks like 2 sets of heads... Im going to repost pics of the heads tomorrow... Both sets..not sure if the other is ported but I'll post both up

Grave diggin BUMP!!

I still have the heads and intake people $350 is the new price on the heads!!

i am intrested in the heads if you still have them? call me 8166793372 thanks Cartez

Riiiiiiiisssseeeee from the grave BUMMMPPP!!! :vamp::zombie::vamp::zombie:

Prices reduced fellas!!!

slicksquid@gmail.com
^^^
Best place to hit me most of the time because as you can see, I'm not on here a whole lot anymore

I've got a 4.1 block 291 casting that I've had sitting in my art room for a few years now...I bought it off a member here and
it was supposed to already by checked for cracks and said to have a good bill of health...Letting it go as is
$300 **SOLD**

I've also got some ported and polished almost bare heads that I got off a member on here just been sitting in my my house . They are the 8445 cast number
$150

I've got an reworked and ported oil cover for a 4.1 that I had done by BlackGN1 off here,
$100

14 bolt oil pan for a 4.1 $50 *SOLLLDDD*

I have a Weiand Smokey Yunik Intake that I had converted to EFI by Mike E on this board...bung holes for the injectors were added, fuel rails, elbow and throttle body...I was going to use this one my 83 T Type so I wouldn't have any issues with Porting a stock 84-85 intake
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/weiand-carb-intake-to-efi-conversion.343161/
$350

I think I may have a few more parts back there so I'll update this thread if needed
I'll ship anything over the US but you gotta do the leg work for the heads

Im open to offers to!

**Oh yeah...Im in Virginia Beach**