You can type here any text you want

4.1 NA Performance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeep Guy

I have a 4.1 with stage II heads and Intake 13:1 compression & Professional Products fuel injection in a Jeep flat Fender it used to be a C Modified sand drag car. I get nearly 300 HP at the rear wheels @ 4700 RPMs . My understanding is it has a NASCAR crank the previous owner paid $5,000 for in the late 80s. Does anyone have any ideas for a bigger cam? The cam is not much more than stock and how much more HP can I expect to get out of this motor if I change pistons and put in a bigger roller cam and get to 6500-7000 RPMs
Thanks

Is this a stock block and Stage II heads? Pics would be helpfull but you need 4 more posts before you can put some on.

I guess I should have stated it is the non-production nascar block from the 4.5 v6 class has the Buick racing logo with splayed cap mains

Go to the Stage II section and look for BlownV6. Mike can answer all your questions for you.

and here I was gettin excited to do something with my 4.1 boat anchor sittin in the racks, what a tease! :mad:

Yeah, it's a na from an '83 I parted out. It ran when I pulled it so I figured I would save it from the scrap heap. I thought I saw on a thread around here that they're pretty much the same block as the 3.8? Headed to before black to do some scholarly reading!

Back