You can type here any text you want

4.5 stroker, soft launch 0-60, testing new camera

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Undercover87T

Maryland MAGNA Rep
Staff member
Testing a new Sony CX290 HD camcorder. Shoots in 1080p. Starting to shoot content for Black Air 2 with it. Did a soft, no boost launch from 2500rpm. Road isn't the smoothest, got loose at 60 and let out. BFG drags aren't up to the task it seems.

Awesome! That 4.5 sounds awesome!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sounds great! Any drone issues at lower rpms?

Car got finished in October and only put 500 miles on it before the snow and salt came in so no track times until spring. I bought the BFG drags hoping they would be a good option for the street. Turns out they suck. I still have my T wheels with MT ET's but haven't tried them on with the new brakes. Tune up is pretty conservative, 19psi 93oct/alky, 533whp 474wtq. Not sure what to expect but I think it should go high 10s as is without much trouble. It does drone a bit on the highway but not as bad as the ATR system. This one works like a single shot out the drivers side most of the time and diverts some out the passenger side to help with the drone. I'll get some driving footage when the weather improves. Here is the other video from that day, quick hit from a 20mph roll:

Back