4 gta wheels, caps lugs tires $400

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
wheel 1.jpg
wheel2.jpg
all 4 wheels, with caps, lugs, tires, 16x8 tires have a lot of tread but have started to dryrot from sitting last 2 years, wleels are nice just dirty from sitting $400.00 cash if you pick them up in pa 17329 zip would rather not ship.
I have another cap with logo as well, They have the clips holding them on... Dont make me take them off the car and clean them !! then they will be $500.00 .

2nd in line with the same question don't need the tires that would just be more weight if you are willing to ship....

2 front 2 rear billet specialties 1.25 spacers on front sit the wheels perfectly where they need to be and defianlty no issues to worry about with them. They are included with sale, Not cheap your welcome to see them on the car before ai take them off if you like.

will dismount tires and ship if needed should be about 90-$100 to get them most anywhere less if your close.

Are they currently on stock length studs? Where in PA are you? Can I see them tomorrow? Matt 347-680-8642.

come take a look anytime, I will give you the spacers with them if you pick up and and pay cash.

Sorry for the lateness on getting back to you but are the wheels and spacers still available? If they are will come pick them up asap.

yeah i have them I will be home till saturday morning then leaving for the beach for 8 days. so anytime before is fine just let me know so i am home.