You can type here any text you want

4 wheel disk brake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotgnx

TTYPE
any one know where to find a conversion kit for a 4 wheel disk break setup drums succccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

theres many places. wilwood, bear. google it and youll see. but be prepared it gets expensive fast. theres even a post here about replacing your front disks with bigger disks and calipers from a gmc jimmy.

I'll soon be using Bears rear disc setup but am using the S10 Blazer spindle and twin piston setup for the fronts.

well what do you know i have a 94 jimmy i got to take a look into it bad thing is i just rebuilt the trans in it

You can use the rear disc system off a 4th gen Camaro or a Blazer. I've got an extra set of backing plates off a blazer if you're interested, but you'll need to do some cutting to the factory brake flange. Not hard to do but it takes a little work. There are also adaptors out there that use a simular caliper to the fronts and they either bolt on or weld on.

Back