You can type here any text you want

$40,000 GNX on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
is it even a real gnx?the rear end cover looks to be a cover only?

gnX 107...That's the one that sold for like 30k a few months back...It's got like 180k miles on it.

says 27k on the rebuilt engine 180k on the car, sold a few months back for like 30 grand....someones gotta pay fo Christmas.....

I was thinking that was the same car that was one a few months back...

same car but listed by someone else ... well according to my memory bank :p

I was thinking that was the same car that was one a few months back...

Yeah it seems like it sold, wasn't paid for, was relisted and bought by an ebay member who seemed to have a female name...maybe this guy's wife bought it for him and they realized how expensive a loan is for a 30k 20 year old regal :eek:

Regardless, I would love to have that car.

165 is for sale with less than half the miles for a couple grand less so I guess that guy doesn't have the cheapest one on the market.

Does anyone know if GNX 107 is the one kirban sold about 7-8 years ago?If I recall he sold it for 15k and it had about that kind mile like #107.If not does anyone know who bought that car from kirban?

No ,#107 was a 1 owner Long Island car that was sold with about 177,000 miles on it about a year or so ago. Since then it seems to have been sold a few more times.

I saw a GNX on ebay that apparently never made it off the showroom floor, or some such thing, and it's price tag was in the 100,000, or so, range.

I saw a GNX on ebay that apparently never made it off the showroom floor, or some such thing, and it's price tag was in the 100,000, or so, range.

That one has been for sale for quite some time now! For $100g's it will remain that way.

Back