You can type here any text you want

40lb injectors + TT alky chip , GN Wheels+tires , Stock spindles COMPLETE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

leirch

I have the following for sale , all items are at 45806, will only ship the injectors, the other items will be pickup or meet half way, I'll go up to 100miles to meet.

40lb injectors + TT Alky chip 5.6, all injectors have same serial numbers - ran fine in my 109'd te44 motor - part numbers off each injector 5208008 on one side D1163AA on the other side - 120 shipped

5 Stock GN wheels, all hold air, but do have some pitting, would be fine on a daily drive or drag slicks, still shine somewhat, would recommend rechroming/restoring. Only one of the wheels has serious curb rash, the rest are curb rash free, Tires are stock size and are old but have a lot of tread. I have 3 center caps as well. Center caps are in great shape. You can pick the 4 wheels you want out of my 5(want to keep one for a spare tire) I'd like to get 150 for 4 wheels+centers+tires SOLD

Stock spindles, both sides, comes with rotors, calipers and pads, nothing wrong with them except a little brake squeak(didn't put silicon on pads..). They were blasted and painted with por 15 less than a year ago, wheel bearings are freshly repacked/etc.. could bolt on and go if you are in a pinch. 100 for both sides.

IMG_0009.JPGIMG_0010.JPGP4150099.JPGP4280005.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 75
Do you still have those injectors and the chip?I don't have the Alky set up yet,but can I still use these if you still have them?

Wheels sold.

Injectors are available, I wouldn't run this chip if you don't have alky though, it has higher timing/etc for the alky. I would sell the injectors alone for 110 shipped if you want though.

Wheels sold.

Injectors are available, I wouldn't run this chip if you don't have alky though, it has higher timing/etc for the alky. I would sell the injectors alone for 110 shipped if you want though.
Yes I would like the injectors and what is your Paypal address?

Wheels sold.

I should have brought that chip from you for future use.How much for the chip?

Back