You can type here any text you want

#496 87 miles..EBAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Should drag it out to Scottsdale next month if it doesn't sell for the Barrett-Jackson auction.

Probably too late. Slots are full. Received the book already showing the auction cars.

I doubt $105K will happen. The 9 mile car can't get a couple K more.

Probably too late. Slots are full. Received the book already showing the auction cars.

I doubt $105K will happen. The 9 mile car can't get a couple K more.

Been to Barrett,done that,don't do it.

Especially in this market.

Only a few make out good,right Rich :biggrin:

You'd be surprised about the results from Craig's List... yeah the bulk of folks looking are not in that demographic. But I've sold $200k Dodge Daytona's, 440/6pk 'Cuda's, High-End streetrods, and plenty of >100k Hemi's to guys in the more affluent parts of the country via CL...

People send links to friends in emails... I even sold a 1951 Studebaker Commander convertible to a Vinyard owner in NAPA, the guy never owned a computer, his neighbor printed out my ad. YOU MUST USE LARGE PICS (ImageShack® - Hosting) to get the eyeballs..

I have custom software that searches every city in CL every day for cars/parts I'm looking for... and it's easy to cut'n paste from WORD to repost when your ad expires - I love it, pretty simple, and you can't the cost...

Hope that helps!
Happy Holidays, stay safe!

Dave Castine
Welcome To Vintage Cars Online

Back