You can type here any text you want

4th of July Car Show - Woodridge, IL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Woodridge Police Department and the Chicagoland Chapter GSCA Proudly Present THE 15th ANNUAL GORILLA DAYS CAR SHOW
Friday, JULY 4, 2008 - NOON until 4 P.M.

Be sure to join nearly 300 other car enthusiasts at one of the largest car shows in the western suburbs. This Car Show is held to promote seat belt safety as part of Woodridge's Gorilla Days. The show is open to all makes and models, is free to all and is held on a huge paved parking lot at Wilton Industries located at the northwest corner of 75th Street & Interstate 355. Look for the Gorilla, we are easy to find. Show car owners will receive a "goodie bag" (while they last) and will be eligible for peoples choice trophies and door prizes. DJ Midnight Mike will be back again playing tunes all day for your entertainment. Also meet the Good Humor Man selling great Good Humor Ice Cream from his vintage truck. An onsite food vendor, plus restaurants within walking distance will be on hand to fulfill your hunger.
Wilton Industries
2240 75th Street
Woodridge, IL 60517

Directions:
· I-355 to 75th Street
· West on 75th Street

· Turn right at 1st driveway before the McDonalds

For show information call; 630-719-4730 or email; image1215@gmail.com with questions. Car Clubs Please Pre-Register and we will save parking spaces for your members.

Please note that there are Buick specific trophies, as well.

Hope to see some of you folks there!

Shari

Can't wait:biggrin:last year we had about 30 to 40 gn's and other buick there.
I hope every one will attend the show:D :D it's about 30 minutes from chicago

5 more days till July 4th, Woodridge car show.Just checked the forecast and as of today it appears to be rain free,partly cloudy:D

To those that are going... Are you showing your car, or just going to look? Is there a good place to park for non-show cars? I've obviously never been, and am wondering if the TR cars meet in a specific place.

im going to show/look.parking lot is huges,pretty much the buicks are allways
at the front of the lot by the chicagoland chapter GSCA Tent which is in the main entrance to the lot.All other cars are some what in the back:biggrin: of the lot, where they belong:biggrin: :biggrin: Should be a great turn out this year i hope. also every car that enters the lot is for showing, every one gets
a number

The show is free, so why not park your car with the other Buicks? If you don't wish to, there is parking outside the lot for visitors.

But as Diaz said, there is designated Buick parking inside - we keep them all together. There are also Buick specific trophies. And a nice goody bag.

No comment about the other makes - :biggrin:

Weather's looking good - keep your fingers crossed!

3 more days and looking good,weather look like its going to be sunny and in the high 70's:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If the weather holds and TW approves I will bring my modified Hot Air. Turbobob944 and I are on the same page. Hope to see you soon. Brad

If my tranny swap goes with out any issues Friday morning, I will be there with my turd.

Prasad:D

Hey Nick, was that your T in the first isle? I'm in love.;)

I never seen so many TB's. What a great turnout and some great weather too!

Hey Nick, was that your T in the first isle? I'm in love.;)

I never seen so many TB's. What a great turnout and some great weather too!

Hey Rick, yep that was my Black T.I still have work to do on her. I didn't see you at the show? What time did you get there?? The show was great!

Well, it looks like all went well with Prasad! He moseyed in later in the day.

We had 66 Buicks registered, with probably at least another 10 non-registered. This was one of our biggest shows ever - 300 cars registered!

How did you guys like the goody bags? Did everything run smooth for you? And I wish you had introduced yourself - I would have loved to put some names and faces together!

Thanks for showing up and sharing your holiday with us!

couple of pictures

:eek:,sorry battery ran low

Attachments

• th_buickgnpicscarshow046-1zzzzzz.jpg
    th_buickgnpicscarshow046-1zzzzzz.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 127
  • th_buickgnpicscarshow014-1zzzzzzz.jpg
    th_buickgnpicscarshow014-1zzzzzzz.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 114
  • aaaaxzxxzxzxcvvvvvvvv.jpg
    aaaaxzxxzxzxcvvvvvvvv.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 125
  • th_buickgnpicscarshow012mygn.jpg
    th_buickgnpicscarshow012mygn.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 121
Hey Rick, yep that was my Black T.I still have work to do on her. I didn't see you at the show? What time did you get there?? The show was great!

Nice, very nice! I rolled through around 3pm. I walked around the Buicks a couple times but never saw you. Lots of nice rides up there. Never knew there where so many TB's in Chicago.

:cool:found this pictures in the Chicagoland Buick GSCA forum:D this are pictures of the 4th of july car show:D

Attachments

• album_pic my gn222.jpg
    album_pic my gn222.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 112
  • album_pic some one.jpg
    album_pic some one.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 114
  • album_picfgfgfgaaaaazzzzzz.jpg
    album_picfgfgfgaaaaazzzzzz.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 112
How did you guys like the goody bags? Did everything run smooth for you?

The goody bags were EXCELLENT! Full of cool stuff that will get some good use. I had a great time. It was nice to meet so many like minded individuals. Wish I could have met everyone. Next time:biggrin:

Back