You can type here any text you want

4th of July Weekend!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dreamn4GN

Im heading to the Jersey Shore( Not the fake a** one up near Newyork, with a buncha fake italians) heading to Sea Isle City NJ!! Its going to be a great time, I got 30 of my closest friends heading down tommorow and staying till tuesday!!:cool: There will be PLENTY of Budwiesers and Crown Royal flowing this weekend!!:biggrin: Im also heading offshore 60 miles on friday and either sunday or monday, to go kill some Yellow Fin Tuna!! And possible a couple Blue Marlins, since they been reported getting caught this week!! Im heading out on 2 trips this weekend. Im hoping to shed some blood on the deck of the Grady White!! Im really pumped, I only get off shore maybe once or twice a year!! Wish me some luck!! Maybe ill ship some fresh sushi out to your door steps!!! I hope all your 4th of July weekends are going to be as fun as mine plans to be!! And for all you guys work.. Well better luck next year:p!!! Bottoms up fella's!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Best of luck :cool: Have fun and take a camera :biggrin::eek::D

Illegal to celebrate in the Peoples Republic of California

Now Cinco de Mayo, MLK day or Chinese New Year, that's a different story.

Back