You can type here any text you want

5.9L Dodge Dakota R/T goes down by girl!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
Last night me and my girlfriend were cruising the local streets and we saw many cars that were worthy opponents. But instead we are sitting at a stoplight and a yellow 99 Dakota R/T with 2 guys in there pull up next to us. They were astonished to find out that a "girl" was driving the GN and I was in the passenger seat. They shout out "you letting HER drive that thing?" I said "yeah but I bet you still can't win" they gave me a puzzled look and said "ok let's run um".

I could see the guy brake torque-ing his truck while my girlfriend patiently awaits the green light building no boost whatsoever. I said to her "just hit it". Light goes green and she hits the gas. They get a minor jump on us until the boost kicks in and then we just fly past them like a rocket and then she shut down at 50 mph since we were in downtown area. The guys drive past and slow up and say "F!ck you" (mind you...this was my g/f's first time driving my car as she drives a 99 ford contour 4 banger)

The funny part was...she only went half throttle and I only saw the boost go up to 13 lbs:D :D :D

She was pretty much all excited the rest of the night and I continued to let her drive. We had a silver Saleen mustang go the other way and rev at us numerous times with the guy hanging out the window. Oh well there's always next time.

And you later celebrated the rest of the lovely evening in REGAL style as you sauntered into the TR's plush and opulent, yet cozy Southerly living room.:p Try that in these little phart cars of today, or in a pickup. Room and power-nothing like it!

That's what I like to hear! That helps me convince my guy to let me race the GN! Maybe, I"ll get him with the back seat reward. :D

Back seat award??? Hell, if it doesn't work on him I'm sure it'll work on alot of these guys up here.:D

You guys read THAT, right???!! He is going to try to back out of it when I really want to race the car. :)
I hope he realizes: First the race then the back seat! Not the other way around! :p

Back