5 TRs @ local car show.

DiverDavies

Diver Davies
Friday night last my girlfriend and I went to the local car show held by the hotrod club here in Murfreesboro TN. I knew Jarhead Bob on this form was taking his TR and Mr Brandon was taking his. So the three of us meet up at the show and park next to each other. On the way in I spotted a very very nice GN that is owned by a older gentelman from smithville TN around 30 miles away. So if your keeping track we r at 4 TRs... Close to the end of the show (9:00pm) a spanish gentelman named German showed up with his GN from Nashville TN around 30 miles away. A few spots around us had opened up so he parked next to us. So after a lil bit we decited to leave the show parking lot and hit the streets together. All 4 of us that parked next to each other (- the guy from Smithville) left and made our way through town playing and blowing our turbos off a bit. Everyone of us had a blast. looking in the mirror and seeing GNs all lined up. WOW!!!.

I have wanted a pic of TRs linded up in my parking lot at the shop. I have tried a few times but it didnt work out. Well this night didnt get much better. We made our way to the Shop with myself in the lead with 3 TRS right behind . I pulled in to the first parking spot of four in front of the shop. The other TRs filled up the other 3 spots so the stage is set for my pic. I get out of my car and look back up the street where we had come from and holly Sh-t...There is aline of turbo cars still pulling in to the parking lot. Apparently The Guy from Nashville had his whole car club with him and none of us TR guys knew it.. Looked like an intercooler farm in my parking lot.. So the list.
1. 87 GN Mine
2. 87 GN Brandon
3. 87 GN Greman
4. 86 WH1 Bob(1 of 463) its real.. NICE CAR JarHead Bob
Other Cars
5. ? turbo supra white
6. ? turbo supra black
7. older turbo supra white
8. 05 BMW m3 aftermarket turbo setup. Daddy Likes
9. older RX7 turbo
10. older turbo civic
11. Twin Turbo 300zx mid 90s
and Da ta DAAAAA.
12 fox body NA Mustang...

Im sorry the pics suck but I will keep trying to get a better one. What a night. too cool. Enjoy the pics even though thay suck. See Ya.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 2010-08-27_21-41-13_335.jpg
    2010-08-27_21-41-13_335.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 576
  • 2010-08-27_21-42-46_476.jpg
    2010-08-27_21-42-46_476.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 567
  • DSCN0254.jpg
    DSCN0254.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 552
  • 2010-08-27_21-42-16_849.jpg
    2010-08-27_21-42-16_849.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 575
A Few Moore

Attachments

• DSCN0251.jpg
    DSCN0251.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 558
  • DSCN0250.jpg
    DSCN0250.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 567
  • DSCN0252.jpg
    DSCN0252.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 582
Intercooler farming

That was a fun night. I've been staying in contact with German. We'll have to do it again soon. It just sucks mine is the slow one... hahaha!!!

Where I'm from (SoCal) you NEVER see GN's...seeing a group of TR's just snowball like that must have been sweet!

I'm not an import fan (who on this board is?) but I have a weakness for MKIV Supras...that white one is sick looking! I like to think they have a sort of unspoken rivalry with GN's...I wanna instigate a race :biggrin:

Where I'm from (SoCal) you NEVER see GN's...seeing a group of TR's just snowball like that must have been sweet!

I'm not an import fan (who on this board is?) but I have a weakness for MKIV Supras...that white one is sick looking! I like to think they have a sort of unspoken rivalry with GN's...I wanna instigate a race :biggrin:

Hey Vampire.
You need to come out to one of our So Cal cruises. We always start in Long Beach and cruise down the PCH and finish in Dana Point....anywhere form 15-30 Turbo Buicks have shown up.

I'd love to Chicken, just as soon as my recently purchased 87 GN (yessss!) shows up. She ought to be rolling through Missouri in an enclosed trailer as I type this...

Yeah it seems like it takes a cruise or a show to draw Cali's TR's outta the woodwork, I could count on one had the number of times I've seen one just driving around...part of the reason I wanted one, I like to be different :cool:

I always wondered why those cars are so hard to find out here. My search for one while I was in the buying process took me all over the upper east coast and the south, especially Florida for some reason...hard as hell to find one west of the Mississippi. Then again its hard to find anything with any balls out here in the land of liberals and smog nazis :D

I'd love to Chicken, just as soon as my recently purchased 87 GN (yessss!) shows up. She ought to be rolling through Missouri in an enclosed trailer as I type this...

Yeah it seems like it takes a cruise or a show to draw Cali's TR's outta the woodwork, I could count on one had the number of times I've seen one just driving around...part of the reason I wanted one, I like to be different :cool:

I always wondered why those cars are so hard to find out here. My search for one while I was in the buying process took me all over the upper east coast and the south, especially Florida for some reason...hard as hell to find one west of the Mississippi. Then again its hard to find anything with any balls out here in the land of liberals and smog nazis :D

You just missed a real nice one that was for sale in Orange. Great guy, Andrew, was selling it. Beautiful T-Top 87 GN and it went for way less than it was worth.

I drive mine daily. Wouldn't have it any other way.
It definitely gets a lot of attention.:biggrin:

I know this isn't a cruise, however, if you want to see more than 20 GNs, go to KDK in Orlando.

Looks like I missed out on a good time I was in town but driving the wifes old bug I was going to drive threw town but ended up staying at the inlaws house wish I would have went for a drive now.