You can type here any text you want

56* in Chicago

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chicagoTTA

Crack Baby
FINALLY got to take it out today! Reminded me just why I love this car so much.

Let's not forget, there's a lot of us who are climate challenged. We don't get to drive these 5 months of the year!

ALL smiles today. Hopefully my MidWest brothers-in-arms have taken theirs for a joyride too.

:D :D :D

Just had to share with the only people who understand why I'm so friggin happy today. Everyone else looks like I have nine heads.

Michael

I´m happy for You. We still got another month or two here in Sweden until we can take our first joyride. It´s lots of white friggin powder and we´ve had between -32F and -45F for a week now. Some parts of Sweden have had down to -70F. Many parts of Sweden have had the coolest winter since 1940´s.

Man, I hate this :mad:

/Andreas, frozen...

same here in austria. people still go skiing... i suppose it will be april to take my tta for a ride.

Finally a break in the winter blues. I'm still putting my car back together, so i had to watch everybody else have the fun.:(

Nice to finally get outside and feel the nice warm sun.

No rush Pac, it's going back into the 20's-low 30's and snow this week.

They were just screwin with us yesterday.:mad:

I think that there are too many TTAs' in the Chicago Area. You guys need to migrate northeast, only seems to be a couple around here anymore.

56 was great but short lived

Woke up on Monday it was 29 degrees and rainy? Brutal, I swear my wife has something to do with this nasty weather!!:(

i have to get mine registered.can't wait !!!!!!!! i hope it's faster than my other 2 87 t's

Many parts of Sweden have had the coolest winter since 1940´s. Andreas, frozen... [/B]

Correction buddy; This temp. i the lowest in March, not in the winter.

Stay cool or what do you say?;)

Back