6.5 rods

TTChevelle

I have a set of narrow journal rods 6.5 oncenter asking $600.00plus shipping there crowler rods they have been recondition
I'm looking for a set of 6.5 wide journal rods

Thanks
Dave
216-408-6403

info

5 match and 1 is slightly different as to how the chamfer is cut on the side. My son is trying to post some pics. Either on this thread or in the Stage forum. They are 6.5 long with .927 pin and .890 rod width. They are coated with something to keep from rusting.

rods

The powers to be won't let me post a pic here, but if you send me a pm, I'll forward some pics to you...........Dwayne

5 match and 1 is slightly different as to how the chamfer is cut on the side.

Does the scalloped out area on the side look like they used and smaller cutter and made two passes and the other rods look like they used a larger cutter and made a single pass?

Jason

not exactly

It looks like 5 were cut with a large cutter (1/4 in.) The 1 cut with a smaller cutter (1/8 in.) Best way I can explain it.
They all have the same code letter stamped on the side like they were run as a set. Really doesn/t prove anything. Thanks for you interest.

not exactly

It looks like 5 were cut with a large cutter (1/4 in.) The 1 cut with a smaller cutter (1/8 in.) Best way I can explain it.

check

The 5th post from the top (Big Daddy) can send you pics.
I have not had them weighted , but I would guess the 1 which is slightly different will be a few crams heaiver. Would you not have them balanced anyway? Thanks
I will bring them to Norwalk and BG.

I'll post the pics as soon as NJturbo gives me the OKay, I get the "you may not post attachments" at the bottom in the forum rules.