You can type here any text you want

6.67 1/8 @98mph

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You have better have one heck of a combo, or be super light weight to get that 6.67 in the 1/8.

What's you combo?

You have better have one heck of a combo, or be super light weight to get that 6.67 in the 1/8.

What's you combo?
218/212 roller cam,fmic,ported irons, pt6152e @28lbs 0f boost,4inch mass air flow,350 trans ptc 9.5nl, I hope thats good enough for you

What sort of 60' times are you getting?

The reason I ask, I have trapped as high as 103mph in the 1/8th but only run 6.90s.

That's a nice combo. I didn't mean to sound like I did. It's just that I could only muster a 6.94 @ 99 mph my 60ft 1.52

Very nice time. :cool:

Very good stuff man!!
I had the same turbo in my v6 mustang and ran a 6.85@101 on 20psi. It was a great lil turbo! Thats a pretty good 60' as well.

Good numbers. Last year with the 6152 turbo @ 22#, I ran a best of 6.81 @ 101.

It was like 21-22 during the run, and leaving with 2.
yeah I was doing 7.20's with 1.75 60ft @100mph but the key is cutting that 60 down and when you grudging against a stroker mustang leaving on 175shot or better of spray I found that if you can leave on 12-14lbs of boost you come into to your power a lot quicker and if the track is right 9times out of ten that mustang dont stand a chance

how do you like that weber engine my next engine will be a stroker

It did great last year. So far this year, we have upgraded the fuel system and turbo. Next time out I'm hoping for lower 10's with a little tuning. I don't think that will be to bad for a full weight street car, 3650 with me and 1/2 tank of fuel.

I'm leaving with 0-2 psi and have only bested a 1.94 60ft running 7.39 @ 101.89. I'm also at 4000 and better elevation. Im really wanting to put a spanking on these full race cars with my full street car, does anyone think restauling to a 3200 from the current 2800 will help my 60's? If yes how much? I'm going to hook up my stock boost solenoid today to run through the XFI and if I remember correctly, there's a two step built in as well which should help a ton too. I'll take any and all advice!!!!

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

What kind of boost can you spool up to at the line? Footbrake or transbrake?

I would think that you should be launching around 12-15# and running close to a 6.60 1/8 mile. You need to get the 60' down from 1.94 into the 1.45 second range.

I would think that you should be launching around 12-15# and running close to a 6.60 1/8 mile. You need to get the 60' down from 1.94 into the 1.45 second range.

It would start topspin at 5-8 psi on the line, footbrake only. My mph is definitely there for the mid upper 6's but even leaving with very little boost I've been fishtailing down the track.

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

If the track you go to does any prep for the slick tire cars, make sure you run with them. The street tire cars bring a lot of trash and water (if they pull through the burn out box) onto the track surface.

I launch off the footbrake as well, at around 15-18# last season, MT drag radials @ 18#, 90/10 front shocks and 50/50 rear shocks, and airbags (LT 7#, RT 15#). It takes a pretty good track to hold the tires when launching that hard. I'm going to try and make it out Saturday night and see what the fuel and turbo upgrdes yield, hopefully I didn't go backwards.

60 ft

My 60 was like 1.48 im leaving off the footbrake around about 10-12lbs of boost

Back