You can type here any text you want

60' times

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dvernst

What suspension mods should I do to get better and more consistent 60' times? Also how good do air bags work? Thank you.

Tires. Next is boost control and leave at the same boost every time.

Basic stuff like shocks, control arms, panard, TQ arm, etc can also help.

I have found Tires to be the #1. Slicks are the best.. from that point everything is down.

Tires. Next is boost control and leave at the same boost every time.

Basic stuff like shocks, control arms, panard, TQ arm, etc can also help.

I have found Tires to be the #1. Slicks are the best.. from that point everything is down.

O.k. I have a greddy boost controller, I have the M.T. E.t. street radials. I'm looking for some rims so I can get some slicks. How about air bags? Will they help at all? Thanks.

O.k. I have a greddy boost controller, I have the M.T. E.t. street radials. I'm looking for some rims so I can get some slicks. How about air bags? Will they help at all? Thanks.

I don't think I would go with an air bag. Do you have subframe connectors? That should be the first thing, but judging by your current times you already have them. I would also go with tubular LCAs, panard bar, and a torque arm like Razor said. Shocks can also make a big difference but it's all about how you use what you have. With the stuff I mentioned and adjust right you could pick up a little but I don't think you're making enough power to come off the line too much faster than you already are. A 1.559 is very good especially if you have basically stock suspension.

stock suspensions work very well :cool:

My suspension is completely stock. I have had a couple of good 60' times, but I have had a lot more bad ones. I definitely need more track time. Maybe the inconsistecy is my fault. I got over aggressive at the line a few times, and just blew the tires off. Thanks for the info.

Back