You can type here any text you want

62 Chevy Nova

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blak87nash

The car is a 1962 Nova Hardtop. I put a 1978 Malibu Full Chassis under it. It has a 1987 Buick Grand National ( 3.42) 8.5 Posi Rear w/ Chromoly Upper and Lower adjustable rear control arms. I installed a Jegs 10 point cage. The frame is solid, the floors are solid. I recently installed New Goodmark rear quarters, that just need small work to finish. I have a 63 Grill that goes with the car, as well as tailight assemblies. The interior is empty except the dashboard and the cage. The factory malibu floors are in the car and they are as good as they left the factory. It has fiberglass doors, bumpers, trunk lid, and a 2.5" hood which will go with the car. I do have the rear windshield and some 1/4 glass. The windshield was broken when I got it, so I scrapped it, some door glass is there. The car is in rear good shape, someone would have a little time into it to finish, but all the hard work is done. You are only getting the rolling chassis with all the body panels. I also have other parts available like fuel system ( fuel cel, aeromotive pump, aluminium line), weld-up header kit, ignition system, wiring harness, Complete gauge set, COAN Powerglide ( 1.76w/ turbo 350/400 input shaft), Carbon Fiber Pro Bandit shifter, that I will sell outside of the sale of the car. The car is sold with a bill of sale. I purchased it from a salvage yard, and the VIN was removed. I contacted the DMV and they said when it was completed, they would issue a new VIN for the car. The car is located in Auburndale. I have plenty of pics available, a complete set from start to where it sits now. If your interested, you can email me. $4500.00 OBO ( Trades Accepted )

Back