You can type here any text you want

68 Cutlass Convertible

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
I will sell the car for exactly what I paid for it (haven't even taken delivery of it yet). It is a 68 Olds Cutlass Convertible, red, with white top and a red/white interior. Buckets, console, automatic, 350 Rocket, PS, PB, SS1 chrome wheels. Paint is a nice driver quality, but is not perfect. New carpet, radiator, hoses, etc. Top in great shape, and works great. Interior and engine bay clean. Needs a distributor and some brake work. I can have these things taken care of for you at my cost and it will be done right, or you can take the car as is and tinker with the car at your leisure.

Will sell for $10,750 if paid in full by May 1st. I'd like to use the money for an upcoming collector car auction on May 3rd. Otherwise, I will have all needed work done and price will go up. Can have car delivered anywhere east of the Mississippi for $650.

Can provide pics for seriously interested parties.

Tell me where else you can get a GM A-body convertible in these colors for anywhere near this price. Answer: you can't. This would make a great and inexpensive weekend cruiser or something for the wife to drive and enjoy.

This offer expires at the point at which full payment can't be received by close of business on May 1st.

Thanks.

Offer has expired, which is a good thing, too, because the car is nicer than I expected. You guys sure miss a lot of good deals.....:smile:

Distributor and brake work done. Took the gf and her girls to the state park on Sunday. Drove perfect. 2 barrel is easier on gas. Car being detailed as we speak.....also discovered it's an actual red car...

Taking it on vacation for Memorial Day weekend. Will put about 450 miles on it. Love driving it and it gets constant compliments when taken out. Glad it didn't sell.....lol

Back