You can type here any text you want

70 RS camaro and supercharged 94 formula for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matt Golden

I'm selling my camaro. It's on Ebay right now, but the high bidder looks like it might be a fake profile....possibly someone that just wanted to know my reserve. Well, it's met at 3400 right now. If you're interested, check it out at:

eBay Motors: Chevrolet : Camaro (item 250098732878 end time Mar-31-07 15:55:39 PDT)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at coptzr231@aol.com or (850)-509-1118

The '94 Formula is supercharged. It's got 80k miles on it. I'm the third owner. Second owner started modding it. I've done a little here and there. Nice car. TONS of recent work(mileage wise anyway....I've driven it less than 10k miles since I bought it several years ago). Please contact me if you want info. same email and phone as above for the camaro.
Car has had over 20k put into it by the previous owner. I don't have that much in it. Lost my job and I just want it gone. Can't afford to keep the toys.
I'll take $6,000.00 for the car. It does need a lot of cosmetic work. I'll email details and photos if you are serious about buying it. Just let me know.

Going back to school and need them both gone. Also have some parts listed for sale on here to try and help pay the bills for a little. Thanks

Matt Golden
coptzr231@aol.com

Back