You can type here any text you want

71 Camaro, 75 Vette Vert, 69 Dart GT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
If anyone is looking for something different for Christmas, here are a few ideas. New arrivals as of last week:

1) 69 Dart GT, show quality car throughout, sassy grass green, black bucket interior, high performance 360 with aluminum heads, roller rockers, aluminum radiator, etc. Highly detailed engine, interior, and trunk. True GT, but with different colors and engine. The sound and performance is pure sex on wheels. $26.5k

2) 75 Corvette convertible, very rare and correct bright green paint (show quality), 1 of only 1642 painted this color, many fewer were convertibles. Black top (new), black leather interior, auto, AC, super rare rear defrost, all matching #s. $24.9k

3) 71 Camaro, lamborghini bright yellow, black stripes, hi-po 355, highly detailed, slap stick shifter, runs excellent, gorgeous paint, new chrome SS wheels, BFGs, very solid. $21k

4) 76 Trans Am, highly desired 455 4 speed AC car, matching #s, PHS, correct black over white buckets, super rare rear console, honeycombs, PW, PDL, tilt, AM/FM 8-track, highly detailed engine, nice paint and body. $28.5k

5) 66 Mustang fastback, red on red, 50k original miles, 289, C4, nice and completely original. Runs, drives, stops well. Nice paint, nice interior, solid body and undercarriage. Driver. Needs just a couple things to be ready for car show season. I'll do them or you can. $15k as is. Pics coming soon.

I have pics, but most don't fit the teeny tiny size constraints of TB.com. Email me if you have serious interest.

Doug

Attachments

• wholeA.jpg
    wholeA.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 42,583
  • hoodA.jpg
    hoodA.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 8,203
More pics of the other cars.

The 76 TA has TWENTY FOUR extra cost options. Only 7100 455 HO cars made that year.

The 69 Dart is just an incredible running muscle car. I will definitely be putting a video on my ad if it hits ebay just so you can hear the sound.

Attachments

• EngA.jpg
    EngA.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 7,879
  • wholeA.jpg
    wholeA.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8,921
  • whole6.jpg
    whole6.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 9,033
  • whole2.jpg
    whole2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 7,392
  • hood3.jpg
    hood3.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 7,138
Bump. 76 TA going back to ebay this week after some "technical difficulties" with the ebay simps brought her down last week.

Back