You can type here any text you want

72 chevy 3/4 4x4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
hugger with white top,Custom 20 4 speed, locking ho rear, 327 68 camaro engine with performer plus cam kit, performer manifold and carb. rest of the truck except radio is stock, including the blue spicer lockouts, Good backup vehicle / wood hauler/ yard work- Lowes runner. runs and drives good but 4.57 gears don't make this old gal highway friendly about 65 mph is max crusing speed with the stock size tires that are on it. $3,000 located in 17329 zip
I bought this truck to drive while my other truck (72 Highlander) was in the paint shop. Its about done now so this is back for sale same price I paid for it .

sure can I'm at work till 10 pm today but will take some thursday or friday and get them to you. Make sure you save up some gas money to drive this one home:biggrin:

3000 miles / 12 mpg 250 gallons of gas HEHE:tongue: It would be a cool road trip though cruise through all the backroads and towns between here and there... Or just spend 6-800 and have it hauled out. :wink:

some beitch !! we got some snow !! did not forget about you guys. I will clean the snow 0ff one day soon and get pics

more snow comming now !! I am tired of shoveling !! I did my place the prego neighbor lady, my parents place,wifs parents place a crap load at work !! Good guggly muggly:rolleyes:

I am working doubles till tuesday but I promiss to dig it out and take pics tuesday. 52 inches of snow in a week sucks. :biggrin:

Back