You can type here any text you want

750 Gixxer and M3 BMW go down.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wiked87gn

Banned
Kill #1--- today on my way home from the van nuys show a bimmer was coming up really quick on my rear view passed me i guess just to let me see his M3 tags then he slowed down and got next to me revved a few times and felt back a bit, ( he must off put it on neutral to revv at me) then i hear him go WOT and i am like oh no you dont lmao, he got next to my door and I hit 22 psi instantly and started pulling on him really hard from a 55mph roll, by the time we hit 85 i had 3 cars on him then i just saw him fall back, ( i guess he gave up).

Kill#2-- on hollywood blvd this dude pulls up on a brand new 750 gixxer with passanger in the back, and revs at me at the light, i ignored him and proceded to the next light, he comes up again and revs at me again by now i am :mad: , so i rolled my window down and the conversation goes at follow.

ME- are you sure you want to race me with somebody in the back seat of your bike, not a good idea u know?

HIM-its cool i know you dont have a chance i will beat you easy.

ME--- reallyy, hmmm , just make sure you dont crash k, lets do it to the next light win or lose please dont do anything stupid like a flyby ok.

HIM---(with grinn on his face) kewl ur gonna lose, i see the passenger tuck behing him and grab on for life.

ME--rolled my window up and open up my dump( electric cutout) :D

i keep my eyes on the light, and started boosting up, light goes green, and i let it rip at about 4psi, i see him out the corner of my eyes and his wheel goes up in the air, my car hooked pretty good and i instantly put half car on him, his wheel comes down and he is searching for 2nd gear, at this point i shift into second and put a whole car on him :) and started making the gap bigger and bigger, next light comes up quick and i have to brake hard and fast, he comes up a second later doing the same thing, looks at me and his face was like :eek: .

ME--- i thought you said i was gonna lose.

HIM----damn dude that **** is fast, u got nitrouzzzzzzz..

ME--- nahh just a 6 and turbo.

HIM---- damn nice car..

light turns green i get on the freeway and he waves goodbye..

it was a good day today :)..

Beat a bike before...

I've done that one before. I've also owned a bike before... (not fast). When you have a bike your balls grow to the size of watermelons. NOTHING can beat you that has four wheels... NOTHING. So, that's GOT to be a pisser when a car walks you. Good kill with that one. Also, good you were concerned with the passenger. (I wouldn't be doing that with a passenger, unless it was a girl I was about ready to dump :eek: )pardon the pun.

As for the BMW... I would say nice kill, but I tend to think some incidents like that are more gooses then kills. I can't tell you the amount of times I've had kids come up beside me saying "I wanna hear the turbo..." or "light up the tires... "( did that for my students one time).

Anyways... good kills.

Is this a good time to talk about my two wheel kill?
The reason I ask is because it was I on two wheels and I that was beaten. (Typed as I hang my head sheepishly.)

Another thing that helped you was that anytime you put another 100-150 pounds on a lightwieght bike and they slow down quite a bit.

Re: Beat a bike before...

Originally posted by gn85
As for the BMW... I would say nice kill, but I tend to think some incidents like that are more gooses then kills. I can't tell you the amount of times I've had kids come up beside me saying "I wanna hear the turbo..." or "light up the tires... "( did that for my students one time).

Not all GNs run in the 11s (or better), and not all folks that might lose are kids.

The two GNs in my area (that I've raced) were pretty close from a rolling start. Based on who launched first or how fast you go or how twisty the road was, either of us would win.

I like my E46 M3 and I don't mind losing to a quicker car...I'm gracious in defeat and humble in victory. I'm just out to have fun (even if I get pulled over for "racing" a base model Acura Integra...that's another story, but at least the cop admitted it really couldn't have been much of a race).

Re: Re: Beat a bike before...

Originally posted by aeonflux
Not all GNs run in the 11s (or better), and not all folks that might lose are kids.

The two GNs in my area (that I've raced) were pretty close from a rolling start. Based on who launched first or how fast you go or how twisty the road was, either of us would win.

I like my E46 M3 and I don't mind losing to a quicker car...I'm gracious in defeat and humble in victory. I'm just out to have fun (even if I get pulled over for "racing" a base model Acura Integra...that's another story, but at least the cop admitted it really couldn't have been much of a race).

I'm not trying to say BMWs aren't fast... actually the opposite. A lot of times, what we may call a kill may just be someone who is playing around, trying to goose you into lighting them up or showing what ya got. That's why I mentioned kids. They tend to do that a lot.

As for GNs.. no, some are bone stock, others are monsters and a lot of times it's hard to tell which is which. That's what makes them so fun. I think many of the times, someone sees you have a GN and assumes your turbo whistles Dixie and you own the drag strip. I get plenty of people (I'll drop the kid term) who pull next to me wanting to hear the turbo whine. Truth is.. can't really hear it on my car.

Trust me, where I live I see BMWs getting it. Not from stop light to stop light, but out on the open autobahn. I had a yellow BMW (didn't see what model) come up on me so fast that I didn't see him coming in the left lane. Now, that's strange for me.. I'm very aware of my surroundings.. especially on the autobahn doing 100mph and things pass you like bicycle. M3s are real cheap over here too.. :D

Perhaps you just mistook what I was saying.

Back