You can type here any text you want

78-80 Turbo car to be parted out.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987 GN

I just came across a 78-80 turbo car to be parted out or restored I guess if you are into these cars. You will have to forgive me as I do not know too many things about these older cars. I may be picking it up today but I wanted to know if there was any interest in this car first. It is missing the grill but the hood, headlights, taillights, wheels, interior etc is still there. I am unsure how well/if it runs. The t-tops have already been removed. If you are interested please reply to this thread. I do not have access to my email during the day and I will decide to pick it up or leave it depending on the interest here and the price the owner lets the car go for. I was unable to get too close to it so let me know what you would be interested in if I were to buy it and I can check it out later to see if the parts are there.

if it runs would you be willing to sell the engine complete depending on how well it ran?

I will be picking the car up within a week or so. The car was owned by a friend of mine for quite a few years and was running around town last year and went to all of the local cruise spots but it was recently towed into the dealer where it is at now. I don't know if it is something simple or not to get it running. You are welcome to come and check it out once I get it home and see if you are interested. That may be too far of a trip to just check it out so I could emai you some pictures if you like. It is in really nice shape overall, but is not running as of right now. I would like to sell the whole motor to one person but I have had some inquiries into getting individual parts off of it. If someone would like the whole drivetrain that would be even better. I don't have a large yard to have the car sit for a long time so it would be great if one person came and bought a lot of the major (larger) stuff off of it. Let me know if you are still interested.

I would be interested in the rear bumper fillers if they are in excellent condition, and the chrome piece between the bumper filler and the header panel on the front driver's side. Also, what color, condition, etc., is the interior? Thanks,

Matt

The interior is tan and appears complete and in pretty good condition. Once I get it home I should be able to get some pics. I think I may be able to get it running too. I am going to have my mechanic check it out soon and will post here once I know for sure. Thanks for your interest.

Back