You can type here any text you want

'78-'83 carb question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Z-type

Hey everyone,

Been a while since I've posted, but I have an important question. I have a complete intake from a '79 Century turbo coupe engine. I don't know if the carb was a 2 or 4 barrel, and was wondering if my intake would fit the 2 AND 4 barrel carbs, or if it will only fit one or the other. I imagine it wouldn't make a difference. Thanks!

-Andrew Z

Hey everyone,

Been a while since I've posted, but I have an important question. I have a complete intake from a '79 Century turbo coupe engine. I don't know if the carb was a 2 or 4 barrel, and was wondering if my intake would fit the 2 AND 4 barrel carbs, or if it will only fit one or the other. I imagine it wouldn't make a difference. Thanks!

-Andrew Z

From the turbo to the intake adaptor is the diff. If it's a 79 it should be a 4 barrel carb. Look at the turbo link in my sig and see if it's the same or not.

Thanks - between what you posted and that link you suggested, I think I found out what I need to find out. Nothing like quick answers! Thanks again!:cool:

-Z

Welcome aboard. Keep an eye on the project. Now that I am working again I should be able to complete it in a month or two, and then the fun begins.

Back