You can type here any text you want

'78 Sport Coupe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6SENSE

My brother just came across a '78 Turbo Regal with 88,000 original miles. Engine runs very quiet and smooth, has new turbo, looks all original and intact. Car is pretty clean. Pretty much dent free with small rust starting on driver's side lower 1/4, but very solid over all. Interior in very good condition, didnt see any tears, could use cleaning and headliner (bench seat/ column shifter).
What are these things worth?

P.S. oh yeah, also it is low optioned. No pwr windows or locks, and no AC (looks really clean on passenger side engine compartment without big AC box). And it is one-owner car.

As a daily driver it sounds like a nice car...hmm no A/C bummer.
$2500 is want I say...no A/C,PWRW,Locks,Seats....But thats JMHO
Jim...Sorry was out getting ready for the track for the last couple of days.

Thanks for the reply. Im jealous..... your track is still open!?
Anyway, we got the car. It does seem like it would be a good daily driver, dont know if we will keep it or not though. Found out it has ALOT of rust on the frame. It was kept in a shed for years, so everything else is in good shape including the paint which looks like it will buff nicely, it'll be a good looker but the undercarraige sure got a beating from sitting over grass all that time. Weird that the floorboards arent that bad though, just the frame.
It is a 4-barrel model too, I know thats a plus (right?). Im curious to see how this thing rolls. I dont expect it to run like the Ttypes weve got now, but it should be able to get on the nerves of a couple of these unsuspecting Gutlasses and Montes around here.

Back