You can type here any text you want

79 malibu drag car project half roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
i have a 79 malibu that someone had started to turn into a drag car. needs some work. the body is solid from what i can tell, the firewall, floors and trunk have been cut out and replaced with a square tube floor structure and aluiminum floor, some of the aluminum needs to be finished.the body is alittle wavey and was painted just to get color on the car it has a monte ss front nose with a 3.5 inch cowl hood.all the glass is still in the car. It has a 8 point cage in it that looks very nice. there are two plastic bucket seats w/ covers and mounting brackets, driverside is mounted, pass is not yet. the front suspension was replaced with a-arms from a 87 t type w/ new bushings and ball joint, good rotors and calipers, all front suspension and brakes are less than a year old and from a t type i just parted out.there is no brake or fuel lines ran.there is no factory wiring in this car except for some of the headlight harness and tail light harness. there is a 15 gallon fuel cell mounted in the trunk and a new unpainted fiberglass decklid that is not mounted yet. i am selling this w/ no rearend in it so i guess it is a half roller. there is a clean ohio title for this car . i have no idea what to ask for this car so don't be afraid to throw an offer at me. please aske question and for pics. thanks tom robison

Back