You can type here any text you want

79 Turbo Regal for sale or parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Selling my 79 sport coupe. The car would be good for parts or to restore. It has no motor/tranny. The interior is in ok shape but is very dirty. the body isnt too bad, the only rot ive found is the bottom of the rear pass. side quarter, and i noticed some bubbling under the vinyl top. doors are pretty nice with no rot. I also have for sale an extra set of fenders/grille/header panel, and the 3.8L carbed turbo motor which is out of the car along with the th350. i was told the motor runs but had a slight low end knock. i also have a bunch of extra parts that came with the motor including 2 turbos and an extra turbo crank. im not too familiar with these cars and what the parts are worth so shoot me an offer on anything. i will try to get pics of anything as requested.

n712510236_4729735_5250.jpg

n712510236_4729736_5542.jpg

the car no longer has the aluminum rims on it.

Any Idea on what ya want for all of the motor parts.

cranks, turbos, carbed top end stuff...... ?

A.j.

i know 1 turbo has some in/out shaft play, 1 is somewhat hard to spin, and the last one seems ok. i have 2 carbs, 1 is in rough shape and has a few peices missing. the other seems to be all there and function properly although ive never ran any of this stuff, i was just told the motor/1 turbo/1 carb ect works properly. and for the crank, i heard it was worth around $200 shoot me an offer on anything. im doing a frame off resto on my cutlass, and im in need of funds, or trades of parts for my cutlass.

-Jon

more pics :D

mounted turbo has some in/out shaft play
3_8L2web.jpg

3_8L3web.jpg

air_cleaner_partsweb.jpg

turbo seems to be good, a very very small amount of shaft play
carb1%28good%29-turbo%28small_in-out%292web.jpg

carb1%28good%29-turbo%28small_in-out%292web.jpg

carb1%28good%29-turbo1%28small_in-out%29web.jpg

crap_carbweb.jpg

crossover-down_pipesweb.jpg

true but im not worried about what its worth, i plan on keeping it for a long time. and im attached to the cutlass to much haha

bump

Still have the car, need it gone, $200.....

also have the motor minus the turbo, all crossover/down pipes, carb, intake, exhaust manifolds, and some brackets. i'll take $50 pickup only.

also have the turbo crank yet, $100 plus shipping.

shoot me and offer on anything.

Back