8.5" Posi rear ends

mikestertwo

I'm starting to clear out the shop. I have four 8.5" posi rear ends I'm willing to part with. 2- 3.73's, 1-3.42, and 1-3.23. One of the 3.73's has 28 spline Moser axles, the other stock axles. The 3.23 has 30 spline axles with a Gov lock posi unit. The 3.42 is all stock. It has just been rebuilt with all new bearing and seals. None of the rears have brake drums. Price range will be $850-$1000 depending on which one you want. This is for local pickup only. Will not ship. They are too heavy and expensive to ship. Located in the Portland, Oregon area.

If you decide to ship Fastenal is very cheap, the buyer pays the shipping on pickup and they're very easy to deal with.
Buyer does all the paperwork on their 3PL site, all you do is back up your truck to their door (many locations in the Portland area), give a name and they unload for you.
If you're willing to ship PM me, I'd take a 3.73 posi rear.

If you won't ship, put your location in the subject, so we don't all have to read the entire post to find out you're nowhere near us.

The 3.23 and one of the 3.73's are sold. The 3.42 and the other 3.73 are pending for Saturday. If either deal falls though I will update. Located in the Portland Oregon area.