You can type here any text you want

8000 mile 87 GN for sale in NY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That seems like a pretty decent price. If there no suprises of course. There can't be many GN's left with mileage that low.

Funny thing is Rich, that's exactly the case right now. Looking at putting a few lifts in the warehouse very soon.

How's things by you ?

Guess you decided to continue with the hobby.

Things are great. Sold 93-16 this week, so I just have 90-33 and the '67. Gonna hold off a while doing something else until I see what the market does in January.

The price on the GN is extremely fair, especially being a hard-top.

Guess you decided to continue with the hobby.

Things are great. Sold 93-16 this week, so I just have 90-33 and the '67. Gonna hold off a while doing something else until I see what the market does in January.

The price on the GN is extremely fair, especially being a hard-top.

I have my eye on 2 different fox body saleen's again :rolleyes:

I have my eye on 2 different fox body saleen's again :rolleyes:

Let me know when you buy them, so I can put them on my six month calendar knowing they will be for sale.:smile:

Like I'm any better.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Let me know when you buy them, so I can put them on my six month calendar knowing they will be for sale.:smile:

Looks like a 4k mile , original owner 89 Saleen and a 93 Cobra with 2k.

Might have to buy this GN also. I thought I was selling my cars,not buying more :confused:

Bought a 93 Cobra "R" with 20 miles, but have a good customer of mine that really wants it.

Looks like a 4k mile , original owner 89 Saleen and a 93 Cobra with 2k.

Might have to buy this GN also. I thought I was selling my cars,not buying more :confused:

Bought a 93 Cobra "R" with 20 miles, but have a good customer of mine that really wants it.

Jeff, DO NOT sell the 'R. No matter how good the customer is. It is a keeper, like the X. They are too tough to find, even tougher then the X. The value of those things have shot up dramatically the past year and are only going higher. I am willing to bet they will be a 6 figure car, especially one on DSO like yours.

I would do the 93 Cobra before the '89 Saleen , future value will be higher. What color is the Cobra (not the R)?

Send pics of the R to 72express@comcast.net.

Jeff, DO NOT sell the 'R. No matter how good the customer is. It is a keeper, like the X. They are too tough to find, even tougher then the X. The value of those things have shot up dramatically the past year and are only going higher. I am willing to bet they will be a 6 figure car, especially one on DSO like yours.

I would do the 93 Cobra before the '89 Saleen , future value will be higher. What color is the Cobra (not the R)?

Send pics of the R to 72express@comcast.net.

Picked up the 93 "R" yesterday. 14.9 miles. What to do :confused:

My customer wants it real bad.

If you decide to pass on the 89 Saleen, I would appreciate it if you could send me the info.

Thanks,
Larry

Got it.

My mistake - I thought it was one or the other.

I would love to see some photos when you pick her up.

Picked up the 93 "R" yesterday. 14.9 miles. What to do :confused:

My customer wants it real bad.

Disappointed the customer. I can guarantee you that you'll kick yourself in the backside a couple years from now for selling it.

This car is so freaking rare.

Sell the yellow car if you need room.

Back