You can type here any text you want

800rwhp turbo cobra clone FS!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DR TORQUENSTEIN

Engine: 1999 Cobra, Built by Proline Race Engines in GA, Modular Power House
Aluminum Block
Manley Rods, Ross Pistons, Cobra Billet Crank .020 Over
Cobra Oil Pump with Billet Gears
Stock 1999 Cobra Heads: 5 Angle Valve Job, All Stainless Steel 1mm Oversize Valves
Stock Intake Ported and Polished
ARP Head Studs and Main Studs
DSS Aluminum Main Girdle
Stock Cobra Cams
Oil Catch Can
Full Accessories, Power Steering, A/C
Valve Covers/Intake Manifold Powder Coated Black Chrome

Power Adder:
Precision GTS 76mm Turbo .81 A/R Exhaust Housing
Turbonetics Newgen Wastegate
Turbonetics Godzilla Blowoff Valve
Custom Turbo Kit, Custom Headers, Custom Intercooler
Electric Greddy Boost controller
Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back Exhaust with No Cats
3.5” Down Pipe, 2.5” Exhaust
All Pipes Powercoated/Jet Hot Coated Black/Black Chrome

Suspension:
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
D&D Tubular K-member with Tubular A-Arms
Coilovers with 250# springs
Tockico 5 Way Adjustable Struts
Strange Adjustable Rear Drag Shocks
Cobra Front Brakes with Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Steeda Hardcore Lower Control Arms
Steeda Full Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Welded Torque Boxes and Axle Tubes
Steeda Subframe Connectors

Fuel System:
RC 75# injectors
CPR Polished Fuel Rails
Areomotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Areomotive Pro Series Fuel Pump
Areomotive Billet Fuel Controller, with MSD Tach Driver
Areomotive sumped tank
Return Style Fuel System
Manual High/Low Fuel Pump Override Switch (In glove box)

Drivetrain:
2-speed Powerglide Transmission
4000rpm stall dirty dog performance converter
transbrake (not hooked up at the moment
b&m ratchett shifter
custom steel lengthened (1000hp certified) driveshaft
Driveshaft Safety Loop
Solid Rear Axle
3.55 FRPP Gears, Detroit Locker Differential
Rear End Girdle
Mooser 31 Spline Axles
3” Wheel Studs Front and Rear

Others:
90MM Lightning Mass Air Sensor
MAF X-Tender
SCT 4-Position Chip
AEM Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge
Autometer Boost Gauge
Raptor Shift Light
Traction Control Turned Off
Black 03 Cobra Seats
Bullitt Pedal Covers
Mach 460 Stereo with 6-CD Changer
Tined windows 20%
Billet Antenna
03 Cobra Front and Rear Bumpers/Fog Lights
03 Cobra Side Mirrors
03 Cobra Side Skirts and Side Scoops
03 Cobra Hood
03 Cobra Wheels
03 Cobra Spoiler
Nitto Rear Drag Radials
Nitto 555 Front Tires
18# pump gas low boost 640 hp 617tq
23# c-16 high boost 753hp 670tq

********Car just blew a head gasket and I don't have the money to keep this car any longer. I just bought the car and put over 6k into it. Car itself has over 50k dollars invested. My loss your gain. Still runs, but needs repair of headgaskets*************

25k FIRM. Car has 11k miles on it and only got 250 miles on it since I bought it.

Here's some pics of it.

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

Freaken awesome car! Sweet. Looking at it makes me want to pull the trigger...:mad: Other then the head gasket is it hurt anywhere else? Btw, you need to post a location? Palm trees im guessing FL or CA? How many times have you blown head gaskets on it? Is the tune wrong?

Freaken awesome car! Sweet. Looking at it makes me want to pull the trigger...:mad: Other then the head gasket is it hurt anywhere else? Btw, you need to post a location? Palm trees im guessing FL or CA? How many times have you blown head gaskets on it? Is the tune wrong?
west palm florida is where I'm at. it has almost 10 hours of dyno time into it, but my friend jack, boostcrzy insists it should have a re-tune. for the right price, I'll sell it fixed. If it goes under the knife, I'll take no less than 25k, because with labor, it'll cost me at least that much difference to fix. first time the gaskets have gone. I could sell the car with a WHOLE 'nother motor to go into it for 26k (10k dollar motor). I just cannot afford this car anymore and hate to see it go. with the right tire/tune combo, and possibly a set of cams, this car WILL see 8's on high boost.

P.S., I just noticed I accidentally put this in the wrong section...can someone move it to the non-buick for sale section please?

Is that the same block used in the 03-04 cobra but with NOW a billet bottom end like the 03-04? Am I understanding that right or is it a different block all together?

Is that the same block used in the 03-04 cobra but with NOW a billet bottom end like the 03-04? Am I understanding that right or is it a different block all together?
Different block all together bro! it's 90 lbs lighter than the 03-04 terminator (cobra) block because it's aluminum, and is actually stronger than the cast iron blocks that come in the 03-04. These blocks are very expensive. The internals in this motor are stronger than 03-04 cobra internals as well. No expense was spared in building this car.

I gottcha;) Kool, thanx for clarifying. Kinda what I was thinking. Didnt know the 03-04 cobra body panels were an exact kit. Quality ride! Is there a cover for the shifter or do you keep it open like that?

the other motor he has is a VT motor. built for turbo or blower application. that would be a still for that car and the extra motor for $26k. you could take the turbo setup and place on the VT motor and run same times and power. :cool:

Back