You can type here any text you want

82 Gn Please Help Me

• Thread starter Thread starter bizkit642
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
B

bizkit642

So i have been told there were 215 1982 Buick GN's made, and somewhere around 60 or something with turbo. I have a chance to own one with the turbo. I went and looked at this car today. It is in very very nice shape. I don't know much about GN's so I am looking for some guidance. What do you think it is worth and what do you think I could sell it for when I did. Thank you in advance.

215 total - YES
60 Turbos - likely less, maybe 25-30. :)

It's hard to value these cars. Maybe this ad will help (maybe it's the car). Note the selling price compared to the restoration price. Like most cars, they are a poor investment, but much more fun than stocks and bonds. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43676

With a '82 Turbo GN, it's like two cars in one. The GN package and the turbo package. I like it. ;)

PS - If you can get the VIN, I can probably tell you something more specific about the car.

I will try to get the vin for you. I appreciate your help. What would you spend on the car??? Like I said it is in very very nice condition. Thank you.

The big question is.....

Is it original,very, very nice or restored very, very, nice.

If it's restored, I would be very concerned if it was done right or not. I think that $12,000 is on the upper end for these cars. Above that and you could a very, very good '87 GN. Good, complete condition would be around $5,000.

Back