You can type here any text you want

82' Riviera T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nickdiesel

Well this may turn into a big thread as I just picked up the car and have alot of work to do. It has a brand new crate motor that is just sitting in there block and heads everything else is up to me (everything just needs put together):eek:I will be rebuilding the turbo so I can have 0 mile motor and a fresh turbo:biggrin:I'll get pictures and post them soon as it is immaculant for it's age.

Pics are good! How about you take the time to set up your sig and let us know where you are located also so TB owners in your area are able to help if need be. Welcome to the site

Pics are good! How about you take the time to set up your sig and let us know where you are located also so TB owners in your area are able to help if need be. Welcome to the site

Jesse's 100 percent right. Go to your user controls and add some info like location and some sort of info on the car. It helps a great deal if you need help with the car. Glad to see you found us here in the red headed step child section Nick.:eek: If you didn't get the rebuild kit I posted earlier it has been relisted so it's still available. Hope you've already gone to Rich's site to do some reading. Lots to read there and you will probibly have to go there several time to get some of the stuff. I still go there and read to make sure it's stored in my memory.:biggrin: Waiting on pics now.:biggrin:

So far he's a once a week guy Jesse. It'll take a while for him to get hooked.

Engine ]Imageshack - 1002321c - Uploaded by nickdiesel
1002321c.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]http://img185.imageshack.us/i/1002323.jpg/]
1002323.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1[IMG]
647/1002326.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
1002329n.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

that's a nice lookin rivi:biggrin: Can you try to get some more pics and resize them? We don't see a whole lot of turbo rivieras on the board anymore

Sorry guys can't seem to get the sizes right If you right click on them and go to view it is the full pic and alot clearer

Very clean for the age. You do need to resize them though. Extremly detailed though.

Very nice looking car. Good luck.

beautiful car. I haven't seen a riviera that clean in years. Let's hope it stays that way;)

Thanks Does anyone know how many of these were made in 82'?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regal Sport Coupe: 2,022 (NOTE: includes the approximate 35 Grand National Sport Coupes)
Riviera T Type: 529***

SOURCE:
***RIVIERA OWNERS ASSOCIATION

I can't vouche for the accuracy of that number, but I'm not surprised to see it so low. IIRC, the '82 Turvo Riviera didn't come out until mid-year.

BEFORE BLACK - Turbo Riviera
BEFORE BLACK - Turbo Buick Production Figures

LOL Jesse, you're drooling aren't you.:biggrin:

Oh yeah, heart started beating a little faster too. Somethin about them rivi's I've always liked. FWD, TURBO, great styling and comfy seats. My parents had a very nice 79 with a v8. They ended up trading it in before I got my license. THey onlly got 550 out of it. I couldn't believe they did that beings it only had one small spot of surface rust on it. I took it for a drive once-It was great:)

Back