You can type here any text you want

83 hot air in a 83 olds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
For those that have missed this thread becouse it disapeared some how?.I think it has inspired a few people also to go with this setup in their n/a vehicles.
100_0290_(Small) (Large).jpg

100_0291_(Medium) (Large).jpg

100_0292_(Small) (Large).jpg

100_0293_(Small) (Large).jpg

100_0294_(Small) (Large).jpg

Still working out the kinks right now the car is running strong.Got the bq trans squared away thanks to bison and a few others on the site(Thanks).

I need to install 3.42 rear,alcohol injection,Get The a/c in the car.(daily driver)I had to custom fabricate the a/c brackets Thanks to a schematic of the brackets doanted to me from this site.:) That thread is also gone?

Im going to post a video of it in action real soon. Thanks to all for helping me out. Great site.:cool:

Nice car and great job BTW. I wish I would've had the time to do this on my 87 limited when I had it. I probably would have kept it.

When I had my 84 Regal, which was a n/a 3.8 non turbo car, I had considered the same thing you're doing. In the end I ended up selling the car, due to a move and because I learned I'd be money and time ahead to just buy an intercooled car.

But I do give props to those who want to run the carbed hot air set up.

Back