You can type here any text you want

83 limited non-turbo,78 turbo regal,86 monteSS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83-limited

I am new to the site. Over this past few years I had few dreams of two regals. The first was a 78 turbo regal. Found out body parts for those are not easy to come by. The next was the 83 limited non turbo.

I am selling the 83, I just bought it in Dec. 07'. We are trying to build up north and my kids are more important. I can always get another dream later. The kids are in the NOW.

Regal has brown interior in OK shape, body is quite decentsomething happened in the font it looks very straight but you can see the hood was rubbing the header. Quarters and deck are very nice. This would be a very nice project for someone. leaks some tranny fluid $1200.00 OBO.

I also still have acces to the 78 turbo regal. This has the 5-spoke magnesium wheels. This one has a messed up front end. Think the dude before me drove over a 2ft boulder. Centerlink and tie-rod are all buger welded(i would not attempt to drive at all) Dash on thr is very nice. $300.00OBO

I guess I had planned to convert the 83 to a turbo using the 78 parts. Then at a later date putting a newer turbo in its place.

Also have a very nice 86 Monte SS $5800 OBO. 73000 orig miles new paint

Let me know thanks,
Tim
Clinton, WI

interested in another 78 for parts or restore i have one that was t-boned in the pass side but other then that the body was in great shape

Back