You can type here any text you want

83 T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87LimitedT

Just getting started
Since I just recently got laid off i kind of need to get rid of a car so I’m going to try getting rid of my 83 T-Type it has jut over 70 thousand original miles I have allot of paper work for it build sheet original window sticker and a few others. It needs to be completely restored its been sitting for 2 years now the passenger door is smashed in i hit a pole with it on my way to work one morning and then it just sat there once i got my 87 it fires up still but sounds kind of rough don’t know what it is has a newer rebuilt turbo on it shouldn’t have a hole lot of miles on it also and extra plenum and turbo that is in good shape has some wheels on it but tires are no good and wheels are rusty also still have the originals with tires have allot of the original emblems for it not much rust on it there some underneath the drivers side but that’s about it.

Ill try to get some pics of it now up but this is a pic of it from acouple yaers ago. pm me if your interested in it id like to get at least 4,500 for it but shoot me an offer may be interested in a built motor for my 87.

located in Fort Wayne IN

Attachments

• l_021166cd1cc3957b9837800c56b6b013.jpg
    l_021166cd1cc3957b9837800c56b6b013.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 173
Back