You can type here any text you want

84-85 Rosewood roller F/S!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BUMP for a SOLID southern rust free car!!!

Hell a person could part this out for more than $1,700!! :eek:

It's hard to belive it's still sitting here....:confused:

Install your 86-87 engine and trans in and go!!

Scot W.

good deal wish i had the $ to buy the whole car. if you decide to part it out i will give you my 9" ford and boot for the 8.5 rear.

Correction!

Correction - It Does Not have posi (G-80) I thought it did but it was our other car that has it but not the rosewood.
Easy enough to change though...

Scot W.

This is what I have been looking for and close too but really bad timing. Good luck with the sale Scot.

Jim

:) hey, i will bring you $1000 cash and haul it away. this weekend .
Sorry! This is WELL worth the price listed and i'm sure it will go soon as I just got off the phone with another guy here in knoxville.
We are not hurting for money to give it away, there is 5 cars in the same yard. We will keep it before that happens. ;)

Scot W.

rust

you stated that this was a( rust free )car. i see alot of rust in bottom of doors, which usually means theirs rust in other places. ive had always owned gns so i know they rust.

sorry read that in other posts.. you did state some rust just looks little heavy to me.

sorry read that in other posts.. you did state some rust just looks little heavy to me.
Sorry I don't recall mentioning any rust! But your more than welcome to come look at it for yourself instead of judging by pictures. I have also owned a few myself and know where to look for rust and cracks so if your serious about buying the car come look at it just like I do when I buy a car.. The car is dirty and needs a good cleaning! It's NOT all rusted up! If it was I would say so!

Scot W.

#20 Permalink

You Said Rust Free In #20 Permalink. So I Can See Good Amount Of Rust In Pics, So Thats How I Judged That.

Sorry for not posting back on the 24th but the .. Car is no longer available..

Scot W.

Back