84 converted to 86/87 for sale

Thanx.....Im pretty motivated to sell but Im unsure of what price to list it for. I cant even get an offer :mad:

Sharp looking car! I am NOT a buyer, but some info that may help is;

who put in the engine/trans
how many miles on the drive train/body
mods done

What does a stock '84 go for?

Car For Sale

I would buy a car like that, as I'm looking to buy yet another Turbo Regal However I don't want to sound like a lot of people on this or any other site, but I would need to see a car like this in person, and I'm in NJ.

You need to post some more info on the car.
What has been done to the Engine tans and rear end??
What mods are done to the Car IE Suspension Fuel system Heads intake
Looks nice in the photos but you need to show the inside the under side the under hood.
What turbo is on the car what injectors.
Really have to give all the info so people know what they are look at.

With what you have here doesn't help much and ID have to make a low ball offer of like $2000 :)

Not trying to be a dick just trying to make sure you understand why no one is responding to your ad on this site :biggrin:

I do not know if you got my email but I would like to buy your car. It needs a few tweaks here and there but its stuff that I could do on my own. I saw pictures of it on the link on your first post. I would buy it for $2500. If you would like to email me my email is Peter.Coutts@stu.mccracken.kyschools.us . I will start checking it more often but you can always call me in the number i sent you in the email. Thanks again