84 NA Block

jacksorroche

In gnttype.org, it lists the NA block P/N being 25524290 and the Turbo block P/N being 25520040. Would it be possible to use the NA block in the Hot Air Turbo application?
Thanks for any and all help provided

should not be a problem unless your looking for a # matching car

why not build a 4.1 if staying with a 14 bolt block?

If you want a stronger block then use a 109 block (86-87)

Is your car across the road from Smittys cause I keep hearing about one being spotted down that way and I cant remember if you said you lived down there ?

Plenty of stuff laying around over here ... let me know if you need something
#'s in my sig

Thanks for the info Red. I 'm not worried about numbers matching, all I'm worried about are the parts being able to handle the performance application.

I would love to build a 4.1, more parts (like the crank) will be used, however, I havn't found one at the junk yard. Where do you go? I go to U-Wrench it in VB. I am also looking at getting a few 109 blocks here in the near future, if I can find them.

My car isn't the one near Smittys, I've seen that one for a while, waiting for that one to go up for sale....

I'll try and give you a call sometime if I ever get a day off of work.

I got two 4.1 blocks here

109 blocks ..still got the fresh hot air shortblock and a complete running hot air motor

and other goodies :)

actuyually I'm stripping a 86 regal tonight with 109 motor in it

Im just down the road from where I lived when you came by last ...off briarfield rd now

Im still looking to relocate to the gloucester area come spring time :) and looking at having a shop up in the yorktown area so its in a better location

I have a trans+ ans LT1 maf also ..that I might let go ...undesided yet

Man, I might pick up one of those 4.1 and/or 109 blocks from you. I will have to make some room in my shed first though.
If you decide to let that Trans+ and LT1 MAF go, I would like to get first crack at it. That is the next part I am looking to buy before I get anymore blocks.