You can type here any text you want

Head stud part number for production 4.1 block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

Does anyone know off hand what part number I would need for a 4.1 block with an aluminum head? I was reading some older threads and couldn’t find a definitive answer. From what I gather I would need either a set for 84-85 3.8 block or a set for 109 block with an iron head. Any part numbers will be appreciated. Thanks

Does anyone know off hand what part number I would need for a 4.1 block with an aluminum head? I was reading some older threads and couldn’t find a definitive answer. From what I gather I would need either a set for 84-85 3.8 block or a set for 109 block with an iron head. Any part numbers will be appreciated. Thanks
Since my heads are t a s i heads, I bought the studs from them.

I took apart a a older 3.8 with champion heads with studs. It was a mess had 3 washers under I think the ends can't remember. but it was a mess
I plan in the future to build a 4.1 with the champion heads. have you called ARP because there web site docent help
much

Back