You can type here any text you want

84 Regal For Sale in PA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vsix

84 Regal 56k original miles N/A 3.8 (not running) auto trans tan hardtop body very clean with a dark brown factory bucket console interior mint floors, trunk and 1/4 panels great for IC Turbo conversion or street car $850 takes it :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Still available it has a half padded roof not running and sorry no pics great donor car or clean body for a SBC :)

Thanks Jim

i was going to buy this car, but didnt have the cash, very nice.........TTT

Where in PA are you located maybe I can come take a look at it this weekend. I have my car torn apart right now and i'm looking for a nicer roller chassis to put my turbo setup in.

Originally posted by boosted3
Where in PA are you located maybe I can come take a look at it this weekend. I have my car torn apart right now and i'm looking for a nicer roller chassis to put my turbo setup in.
Bensalem, a little north of Philla. This is a good car for the money, Ive seen it.

Not everybody is rich enough to be able to afford a real turbo car. SBC regals make nice street cars

Late 60's early 70's Olds Rocket 350.

Bolts right up, BOP bell housing, bolts right in, A/C hooks right up, fuel lines and pump are in the same places and hooks right up, and on and on and on.

Beautiful installation.

Cheby is a hack job.

if u can come up with some pics i would be very interested but i am about 3 hours away. A little too far to drive if i cant see a pic first. Sorry.

Back