You can type here any text you want

84 t-type 87 cutless lc2 interested before ebay?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raist103

here are the pics of the t

http://www.northeastsyty.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album504

and here are the cutless pics

http://www.northeastsyty.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album110

B/O on each before i just throw them on ebay.

84 T has a bad roof and most likely floors as the carpets under the mats are discolored like rust, starts right up runs and drives but the power master is bad "was told it was a $70 part to fix, just a harness or something not the entire power master system, but whatever right now the brakes DO NOT WORK. other then rust and 2 fillers the body is very nice no dings and no dents. interior is nice but dirty, if i get time i will clean it up. i have a set of org. 84 t wheels that will go with the car the wheels on the car in the pics will not be sold with the car unless the offer is right.

87 cutless has a 87 gn motor and ic. starts and runs good, has a cheap fuel pump on it and will not go into boost without knock "on the scan master", you can not hear it" i am getting a new fuel pump for it from a board member to fix the problem. interior is nice but dirty if i get time i will clean it up. the car had 87 t-type wheels on it when i bought it and depending on the offer i could include or take the gn wheels off. parts in the car are not included unless a deal is made.

i bought both cars as fun beaters and cruisers but now with 9 cars at my house i have to start selling them off.

either email me at raistlin103@gmail.com, post your offer or pm me.

thanks
don

i figure
3500 b/o cutless
3000 b/o 84 T

i also could make a good deal on both for cash

i also have a
1. sus sidekick pretty good shape like 70k miles it is a 4x4 vert for cheap

2. 90 blazer roller complete typhoon leather interior and stock interior was a 4.3 5spd

3. stock complete 4.3 tpi apart spider injection bad

4. typhoon heads ported, 30 over srp pistions 3k miles, intake manifolds upper and lower, ecm, headers/manifods, stock turbos 2, fuel rail, injectors, bassicly everything to make a typhoon motor minus the rods, just have stock 4.3 rods.

5. 98 z28 ls1 motor 6spd trans and wiring out of the car was going to put it in the blazer and got my gn so garage space is all out and i am to lazy to do the swap. car is mostly complete hit in the front nose, hood and 1 fender are gone. it pulled the nose and rad out when it got hit. motor and trans ran fine before pulled, it has been sitting in the garage since i pulled it. car is also missing the rear, gas tank, drive shaft, radio and speakers, and i started to pull the wiring out for the dash. it has cloth interior in pretty nice shape just dirty. i don't remember the miles but i think it was around 80k the trans was rebuilt about 3-5k miles ago or so i am told.

Back